Okay, Now I will give you a tutorial how to remove scrollbar in your blog. As you see, there are no scrollbar in this blog. Indeed, This is not effect to your blog performance. But, If you also like to remove that too, Just Follow the steps below :
1. Log in to your Dashboard.
2. Go to “template” menu.
3. Click “EDIT HTML”.
4. Proceed. *tips : backup your template before you editing HTML of template.
5. Find This code : ]]></b:skin>
6. Then Put The following codes above ]]></b:skin> ( or between <b:skin><![CDATA[ and </b:skin> ) :
7. Then, Save template and Finish.
Your scroll in your blog pages have been removed.
Okay, That’s it. If that is not working. Don’t hesitate to ask me. Happy Blogging 🙂